Baseboard Installation And Replacement
Any floor installation would be incomplete without baseboard installation. A baseboard, also known as skirting or mopboard, runs along the base of the wall, where it meets the floor, throughout the perimeter of a room.
Baseboard is important as it helps in protecting the wall against abrasions and damages from furniture or floor mopping. Besides, it also serves as a decorative molding which accentuates both the floor and the wall.
The 0.2m high baseboard can be made of wood, plastic, vinyl, stone or any other material depending on the type and material of the floor. It is either glued, nailed or screwed to the wall.
Our technicians at BRV Remodeling Inc. will help you from choosing the right material for skirting to installing it perfectly for you.
Repair and Refinishing Services
While we have technicians, who can install all these several types of flooring for you. They can also repair damage to your flooring and refinish them making your floor as good as new.
At BRV Remodeling Inc. you can find solutions for minor repair, complete removal of floor or refinishing it.
Our technicians can meet the following repair requirements amongst others:
- Tile Floor Repair: Other than repairing broken tiles with matching and even patterned tiles we also provide technicians for grout cleaning of old tile floors
- Wood Floor Repair: Dents, stains or scratches can be removed from hardwood floors.
- Laminate Floor Repair: Our technicians can renew your old laminate floor by repairing cracks, stains or peeling.
- We can also repair other damages such as water damage, dents, stains, and loose boards on different types of floors.
Our experienced technicians are skilled to refurbish scarred and worn hardwood floors to perfection.
- Top coating: Minimal damage or preliminary stages of damage on your precious hardwood floors can be repaired with a top coating of polish. The floor would be all renewed with all the shine and shine.
- Single-board replacement: Our team has a fine eye for spotting any gaps and damages on hardwood floors. We also replace defective boards and patch up holes in the hardwood flooring.
- Floor Sanding: If you are having trouble with flaking and warping of your hardwood floors then our team can fix it with our sanding services. Sanding will restore the original finishing of the floor while also levelling it in the process.
- Sealant Application: Gaps, small and huge, creep up in hardwood floors over time. If that is the case with your floor then let out experts fix those gaps with sealant application. The sealant is customized to match it to the floor and keep the repair area as invisible as possible.
Baseboard painting or refinish
Since flooring would be incomplete without baseboards, we also provide services for refinishing baseboards. You can get the painted, stained or replace old baseboards with new MDF or Wood baseboard mouldings.